2.12.2010

Why this will be the best Valentine's Day ever!

My husband has been telling me all week that he was planning something wonderful for us for Valentine's Day. I was thinking that he was planning a nice dinner, and then something quirky and unexpected after. That's just the way my husband rolls.

How about a nice dinner, and something quirky-- in another city?

Adam has been planning a romantic weekend getaway for us! I'm super excited! He wasn't going to tell me where we were headed, but I quickly figured it out, and it's a really neat city that neither of us have been to. We will be leaving immediately after I get off work tomorrow. I promise I will take lots of pictures!

Oh, and did I mention-- SQUEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...