2.21.2010

Failure

Well, I didn't write my post yesterday. The magic of NaBloPoMo is broken! I had a good excuse, though. For some reason, I was dog tired when I came home from work, so I lay down and took a nap. Next thing you know, it wast 10 PM, so I puttered around for a couple hours before going back to bed and getting a full eight more hours of sleep!!! I'd say someone was tired! When I woke up this morning, I realized that there was no post for yesterday. Whoops.


In other news, the funniest thing happened today! When our cat Meatloaf enters the bathroom, usually he will head straight for the bathtub and jump in. I don't know why he does that, but it's really cute. Except usually it's empty. However, our tub has had some drainage problems lately and thus drains veeeeery slooooooowly. This morning, after taking a longer-than-usual shower, I opened the bathroom door. In bounded Meatloaf, and before I knew what was happening, Meatloaf dove head first into the half-full bathtub!

I am telling you, I did not know that a cat could run that fast to the other end of a house.

And Meatloaf was just fine, except for maybe his pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...