2.07.2010

Quick! What can I post in four minutes??

I just walked in the door from a very long day. Church, in which we forgot we were bringing Sunday School snacks until twenty minutes before church.

Then a three-hour-long opera rehearsal. I was this close to getting the sluttiest part in the opera. Thank God that didn't work out. :-P

Then a Super Bowl party at a friend's apartment! Since he has a wood-burning fireplace, he and my husband had the brilliant idea of starting a fire.... and roasting hot dogs in the apartment! It actually worked!

One more minute till midnight! So I will say this in closing: I was rooting for the Saints all along. I'm not a football fan, but I've been to New Orleans and found it to be a magical place; thus my reasoning behind choosing them. Now time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...