2.06.2010

NaBloPoMo: Baby-Talk? Tonguetwister?

Try saying it ten times. I bet you can't.

NaBloPoMo, or that thing I've been talking about for the past few days, is short for NAtional BLOg POsting MOnth (you can view the website here). What cracks me up is that this applies to EVERY month of the year, so why not call it National Blog Posting Year? Anyways, the premise is that you commit on their site to post something on your blog every. single. day. for a month. Now, if you've been following my blog for any amount of time, you've probably noticed that I do really well to post more than ONCE a month! So yeah, after almost one straight week of posting, it probably feels like I'm spamming your reader right about now. Sorry. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...