1.26.2016

Clearing out the cobwebs! Hello, is anybody there?

Whoa, it has been a LONG, long time since I have updated the blog. Holy moley. I think I lost my chutzpah in early 2013, one of the darkest times in my life, when we were unemployed, malnourished, and a couple months out from moving in with family several states away. I stopped writing because there wasn't really anything about my life that I wanted to write about anymore. You would never be able to tell what was going on from reading the blog posts from 2013, but that is social media for you. Speaking of social media, the reason I'm back is because I have been off of facebook since January of last year. I am really loving it, but the main thing I miss about it is that I'm not documenting the family life, or putting up pictures of my angelic children for posterity anymore. So I thought maybe I'd dust off the ol' blog and get back to archiving my life! I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this anymore, so this is for future me. Well, I can't think of much else to add right now, so here's a picture of a Valentine letter I embroidered for a customer this week, probably one of my favorite M's to date.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...