7.07.2009

I Made Some Really Great Muffins Today!

Here is the recipe:


I tweaked the recipe a little. I replaced half the oil with applesauce, added a little extra baking soda, and grated a carrot into the batter for extra nutrients (shhh, don't tell Adam!). The batter looked a little dry, so I also added a splash of milk.

They were very moist and tasty! I should have disregarded the instructions to add the ingredients in the precise order listed, because what I ended up with was soggy brown sugar at the bottom of the bowl that didn't readily mix in with the rest of the ingredients. Next time, I'll mix up all the wet ingredients together, add the brown sugar, and then add the dry ingredients.

Do you have any good muffin recipes to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...