2.17.2009

WFMW-- Handy Recipe Helper


Graciously hosted by Rocks In My Dryer.

Ahhh, sticky tack. Its uses have matured with me. That wonderful substance reminds me of Sunday School giving charts (why was the fifth-grade class "thermometer" always higher than my class-- except for when I was actually in fifth grade myself? Hmph), and later on held any thing I ever hung on my dorm wall in college.





Come to find out, it has also become very handy in my post-dorm days: namely, for keeping the recipe I'm currently working on from getting covered in oil, obscured by a flour bag, or just getting lost. Any cupboard will do!




Works for Me! (and for my recipes, too)

6 comments:

  1. That is so creative. I might try it with a Bible verse that I want to memorize. Thanks so much!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, most of my recipes get so gross sitting on my counter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea! I definitely use this one.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ticky tac! Used much of it when I was teaching--and you are right--it was great in the dorm room!

    Thanks for stopping by my place!:)

    And thanks for using the word spatula in your fire post!! Let's call them what they are I say:)
    Sorry about your bad day!

    Have a good weekend:)

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...