7.31.2012

World Breastfeeding Week starts tomorrow!



And like last year, I plan on running a few breastfeeding-related posts this coming week. Since it seems like I'm always nursing one baby or another, I have plenty to say on the subject! Some of the topics I want to hit this week: the new resolution passed in NYC hospitals, why I recently stopped using a nursing cover in public, and the down and dirty on nursing after one year. I'm pretty stoked!

Last year's World Breastfeeding Week posts were a lot of fun to research and write:

Breastfeeding: why it's good for babies
Breastfeeding: why it's good for moms
Breastfeeding: why it's good for everyone else
Booby trapped! What low milk supply is and why you probably don't have it

See you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...