11.10.2008

The First Post Ever!

Having spent a king's amount of time finding some sort of name that Blogger would actually accept, I am very much inclined to keep this brief. 

This will be the third blog I've ever started. The first time, I was a silly high-schooler. The second, I was in college, and in an emo mood most of the time. This time, I am still in college (I liked being a senior so much that I decided to do it again), but I am much older and wiser (I'd like to think, anyway), and interested in writing a quality blog. I have been married for five months to my Prince Charming, and I look forward to having many adventures together. Let this be the chronicle of those adventures of the domestic sort. Yay for life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...