11.16.2008

Christmas is Coming, and the Goose is Getting Fat...

I promised myself I wouldn't even start thinking about Christmas until after Thanksgiving- it's kind of nice to enjoy one holiday at a time!- but then I started panicking... er, thinking about the huge list of family and friends to give gifts to, and I realized that I need to jump on that as soon as possible.

This Christmas, I am determined to handmake as many gifts as possible-- not only because it should be a bit easier on the wallet, and not only are handmade things a little more from the heart, but also because it helps with getting away from the sheer materialism that is so apt to rear its ugly head at Christmas.

So... do you have any good ideas for homemade gifts?

I will let you know what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Downright Domesticity

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...